Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Third time's the charm;)

I got the opportunity a couple weeks ago to photograph a DELIGHTFUL family, the Moultrays. We tried for two weeks in a row and we had rain both days, in the middle of sunny streaks, and finally we just said we would go no matter what! I am so glad we did because it was a perfect, warm evening, a little overcast (there were sprinkles, but we didn't care!) We decided on ice cream to start (my favorite..) and then they got out some bubbles and wierd hats. Two things that I freakishly adore...  They were so genuine and fun and the kids loved to be in front of a camera. Clients like this make my life so easy! Until I am sitting here completely UNABLE to get choose which photos I will present to them in their package. I am finally done, and I have been reminded that that sometimes, even if it seems gloomy or impossible, you should just try...unless there is lightning...then you sit inside and have your ice cream!



No comments:

Post a Comment