Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Babyness...


I have been so busy printing, designing, and laying out new promotional materials I kind of have forgotten to announce some of the sessions I am adding for children..one that I have finally decided on is a Baby's first year package. I have created similar things for clients in the past and they have LOVED them..because they automatically have the sessions set up, and I am at their doorstep, instead of putting things off and suddenly your baby is 2! I know all to well that this happens quickly! And it offers some savings as well as an incentive to sign on to the photo bliss.

Basic Package is $1275 
and includes 4 sessions, plus a complimentary Belly session 
or Family photo at a year
( if you missed the belly..as some of us do..)
all images uploaded to a shareable gallery
rights to images

Here are some of the sweet little guys I have had the immense joy of photographing
in their first year of life!!



















Call me with any questions!! Summer is such a great time to get these guys on film,
if its warm, they are usually happy, and we have so many opportunities to get them in 
some amazing light. Thanks for looking..I will be posting more session ideas for bigger kids in a little bit...so many really fun options for those guys... I can't wait.
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment